from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Crazy chocolate cake, also known as crazy cake, easy chocolate cake, and no eggs chocolate cake, is a wonderful chocolate cake recipe that requires no eggs. Also, the cake pan does not need to be buttered and floured before baking the cake. In this recipe, the marshmallow is an option, but it makes the cake taste much better.
- 3 cups (375g) of flour
- 2 cups (400g) of sugar
- 1 teaspoon (6g) of salt
- 2 teaspoons (9.2g) of baking soda
- 1/3 cup (28.4g) of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon (14.8ml) of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons (29.7ml) of vinegar
- 3/4 cup (176.8ml) of cooking oil
- 2 cups (474g) of water
- 12 Marshmallows
- Whisk the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cocoa together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the vanilla, vinegar, cooking oil, and water to the mix. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the mix into a 9x13 pan. You do not have to butter or flour the pan.
- Stick the pan into the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Wait 25 minutes, take out the pan and put around 12 marshmallows on the cake.
- Stick the cake back into the oven for five minutes or until done.
- Flatten the marshmallows. This makes them easier to spread.
- Spread the marshmallows around the cake. Try to make it as even as possible.
This video is for a smaller, but similar recipe than the one described in the article; however the techniques are much the same.
- For a thicker marshmallow coating, add more marshmallows when you take the pan out at 25 minutes.
- When spreading the marshmallow, it will probably be difficult and may uproot some of the cake.
- Use care when putting the cake in and out of the oven.
- Use care when cutting the cake.
- Note that although the recipe does not explicitly call for eggs, some marshmallows do contain egg whites. If you are allergic to eggs or do not eat them, be sure to check the marshmallows' list of ingredients.
- How to Make a Chocolate Cake
- How to Bake a Cake
- How to Bake a Pound Cake
- How to Bake a Plum Cake
- How to Make Snow Cake
- How to Make German Gold Pound Cake
- How to Bake an Angel Food Cake
Article provided by wikiHow, a collaborative writing project to build the world's largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Bake a Crazy Chocolate Marshmallow Cake. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.